A variety of Individual Retirement Account options are available including an IRA Share, 12 or 24 month deductible and non-deductible IRAs. Save for retirement with traditional IRAs or for a first home with a tax-free distribution from a ROTH IRA.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs available.
- Potential tax advantage – consult your tax adviser.
- Prior year contributions can be made through April 15 of the following year.
- Save for retirement with traditional IRAs or for a first home with a tax-free distribution from a ROTH IRA.
- 12 and 24-month IRA certificates.
- Variable-rate IRA Share.
- Insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Contact Us for more information
|.25%-Dividend||.25% – APY*||$25 min.|
|12 Months||.45% – Dividend||.45% – APY||$500 min.|
|24 Months||.65% – Dividend||.65% – APY||$500 min.|
*APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield.