NEAFCU’s free checking account (also known as share draft) is offered to all members who qualify. Here are just a few of the things that have more and more members switching to our no-gimmick account:
- NEAFCU FREE checking offers members peace of mind in knowing little “uh ohs” in their checking account will be covered by sufficient savings through auto transfer. The money transfers to cover the item and you don’t have to worry about an item being returned. This great service costs just $10. Many institutions don’t utilize savings to cover insufficient items.*
- CU Debit card** – Apply here
- FREE Online banking (it’s like having a statement available 24/7).
- FREE Mobile Banking and Mobile Text Banking.
- Internet Bill Payer for $4 a month — Think of the savings on stamps!
- Minimum opening balance of $25 (to order checks).
- Insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
NEED HELP MOVING YOUR CHECKING – CLICK HERE.
NEED HELP MANAGING YOUR CHECKBOOK – CLICK HERE.
Register your debit card with VERIFIED BY VISA.
As always, contact us if we can be of assistance.
*Normal NSF fees apply if funds are not available in savings and items will be returned.
**$1 monthly fee applies for debit card.
To order checks, you’ll need to log in. You may log in using your Order Identification Number and Check Number found on your check reorder form. For your convenience, please have this ready – it will appear on the front of one of your check booklets. Continue reading