Access your account any time with NEAFCU’s FREE Online Banking (Online Teller) or FREE Mobile Banking
Online Banking and Mobile Banking offer you the ability to keep your checkbook up-to-date or check balances on any of your accounts with just a few clicks. Other great features include being able to:
- Pay bills on a computer or your mobile device with NEAFCU’s Online BillPay.
- View eStatement – enroll through secure online banking.
- Setup your mobile device for Mobile Banking through Online Teller (Existing Online Teller users – no enrollment needed. If you’re new to Online Banking, please log-in for the first time on a personal computer.
- Setup your mobile device for Mobile Text Banking (you will enroll on a computer rather than your mobile device).
- Transfer funds immediately between accounts/ schedule transfers for later date.
- Export financial information to spreadsheet programs in Online Teller
- Make payments on your NEAFCU Visa Credit Card through Online Teller.
- Make loan payments.
- View/print copies of cleared checks through Online Teller.
- Customize your page in Online Teller.
Have someone else you regularly need to get money to? Ask us how you can set up two-way account transfer.
Instructions for first time Online Banking users:
Please contact a service center during regular business hours to sign-up for Online Banking.
- Your Online Teller ID will be the letters CU followed immediately by your member number. Example: CU123456.
- You will be asked to choose a new Online Teller Password. You can always change your PASSWORD under OPTIONS.
- You will choose a picture (also known as a watermark) that will display on your Online Teller account each time you log-in.
- You will setup security questions and answers, although you won’t answer these questions every time you log-in.
If you have difficulty logging in, please Contact Us by Email or Phone.