Access your account any time day or night with Northeast Arkansas Federal Credit Union’s FREE Transaction Line.
This convenient service offers you the ability keep up with your account any time day or night. Here are a few of the other things you can do with this convenient service:
- Transfer money between accounts, including accounts of other members (both parties must sign agreement – great for those with children in college or in the military).
- Check balances.
- Make a loan payment.
- Make a NEAFCU Visa Credit Card payment.
Use the following numbers to access your account:
Jonesboro: (870) 268-9696
Blytheville/Gosnell: (870) 763-2818
Toll Free: (888) 588-8555
(Must have a PIN to operate.
NOTE: This PIN is not the same as the one issued for Debit cards as those numbers are generated separately)
When using the Transaction Line:
- Enter your member number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN followed by the # sign (Please not this PIN is not the same PIN you use for your debit card.)
- Follow computerized instructions.
FORGOT YOUR TRANSACTION/ONLINE BANKING PIN?
Notify us in writing with your signature:
Attn: Member Services
P.O. Box 467
Blytheville, AR 72316-0467
or by fax at 870-763-2095
Or, you may stop by in person to request a PIN reset.